2014 Show Features
Canada’s biggest outdoor trade show
- Sept 9, 2014 - As the Official Telehandler Supplier of the show for four consecutive years, Merlo is proud to supply six units to the Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show.
Canada's Outdoor Farm Show Opens Tomorrow!
- Sept 8, 2014 - Tomorrow will mark the official opening of Canada's Outdoor Farm Show in Woodstock, ON. With an expected 40, 000 there is a lot of activity as exhibitors busily set up today.
COFS Adds to Dairy Offering
- Sept 4, 2014 - The cows have now arrived and things are changing at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show. The Britespan Dairy Innovation Centre (DIC) gets a facelift, a new Dairy Pavilion is added and the EastGen Dairy Producer Pavilion welcomes new exhibitors.
COFS Official Show Guide is now available
- Aug 29, 2014 - The 104-page COFS Official Show Guide is available for attendees to download. (26.8MB)
Only four weeks until the gates open
at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show
- Aug 12, 2014 - With only four weeks until the gates open at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, the Programming Schedule as well as the 2014 Exhibitor List are now available online. Attendees can download the 2014 Programming Schedule and begin planning their visit.
2014 Programming Schedule
- Aug 5, 2014 - Don’t miss a minute of the action at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show! Download the Program Schedule today!
New Corn Stalk Baling Demonstration
Added To Southwest Demo Field
- July 18, 2014 – The OFA has secured commitments from AGCO to display its large square corn stalk baler in Canada and from Stinger to introduce its large bale accumulator and stacker at this year’s show. Together with other partners like La Coop fédérée, COFS will be having a new Corn Stalk Baling Demonstration this fall.
The Tempo High-Speed Planter is a
True Breakthrough for Your Farm
- July 10, 2014 – Planted May 12th, the plots are living proof of Tempo’s value. Planting at speeds of 8 to 11 mph, the Tempo planter maintained precise depth control and consistent seed placement. Join us for a live demo, dig in the dirt and see Tempo’s accuracy for yourself.
Grober Research Team Begins
First Calf Trial at Woodstock Site
- June 10, 2014 – Housed in the Woodstock site’s GYADC, these 62 Holstein dairy calves will be divided into groups and individually housing to participate in the first of two calf trials this year. For 9 weeks, these calves will be tracked for health and growth through weaning while comparing differences between the two housing systems and two feeding programs.
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show Preparations
Underway and Deadlines Approaching
- April 9, 2014 – The team behind Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) is finishing its winter trade show promotional events this week and will now be in full preparation mode for this year’s event. After all, today marks exactly five months until COFS officially opens on Tuesday September 9, 2014.
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show Announces
2014 Field Demos
- February 14, 2014 – The 2014 field demonstrations include a Corn Silage Harvesting Demo, Cover Crop Tillage Demo, Skid Steer Ride’n’Drive, Corn Stalk Baling Demo and Silage Baling Demo. These field demonstrations will run each day of the three-day event in Woodstock, ON.
Farm Show Finishes 20th Anniversary Year with Jocius Winning “Agri-Marketer of the Year” Award
- November 29, 2013 – Infront of nearly 200 of Canada’s agri-marketers, Lorie Jocius was honoured with the 2013 CAMA “Agri-Marketer of the Year” award. What an excellent way for the Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show team to finish its 20th anniversary year.
20th Anniversary Exceeds Expectations
- Sept 30, 2013 – The 20th anniversary of Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show surpassed show organizers’ expectations earlier this month in Woodstock, ON. After three high energy days of large crowds, the Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) team is pleased to announce the 2013 show hosted over 750 agricultural exhibitors and 42,900 attendees (up from 41, 500 in 2012).
20th Edition of Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show Opens Tomorrow
- Sept 9, 2013 – Amidst agricultural innovations, acres of iron power in action, and global launches of new robotic technologies, the 20th edition of Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) will be officially opened tomorrow by the Deputy Minister of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food (OMAF) and the Ministry of Rural Affairs (MRA), Dr. Deb Stark.
COFS Celebrates 20-Year Exhibitors
- Sept 3, 2013 – Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) is celebrating its 20th anniversary, but would also like to celebrate the exhibitors that have been a fixture at the show since it began.
Old Chopper, New Tricks
- Aug 20, 2013 – Since Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show is heading into its 20th anniversary, it is appropriate that a piece of equipment also debuting 20 years ago will make an appearance this year.
New Dairy Products Make Their Debuts To The Dairy Innovation Centre … and The World
- Aug 13, 2013 – 4 Weeks to go! The BriteSpan Dairy Innovation Centre (DIC) is often the launchpad for new products and innovations. This year is no different.
2013 Programming Schedule
- Aug 12, 2013 - Don’t miss a minute of the action at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show! The 20th anniversary show will be one to remember!
Seedbed Preparation Demo Lets Creativity Fly at Canada's Outdoor Farm Show
May 30, 2013 - Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show lets creativity fly for their 20th anniversary field equipment demonstrations. Every day at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS), 17 manufacturers will line up and showcase what their ideal one pass tillage solution is.
COFS heads into its 20th anniversary on the heels of a successful 2012 event.
October 10, 2012 – Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) on September 11, 12 and 13, 2012 proved to be a successful showcase of leading agricultural innovation infront of a captive farm family audience.