Register for your FREE Digital Pass now!
• Special themed digital events - planting, growing, equipment, dairy, harvest and innovation!
• Industry expert sessions
• Contests, special deals and promotions from our sponsors
• On-demand content available 24/7
• Coffee chats with attendees from across the country: farmers, industry and speakers
And so much more!
See information sessions on our June 16 digital event day, starting at 9:00 a.m. EST
The season is officially underway! What pressures are you facing? We’ll talk to experts about emerging issues and opportunities in the field, ways to be more efficient with inputs and how to get the most out of your farm equipment this spraying season.
Learn about the different ways to get more out of your crop:
• Nitrogen application options from application processes to nitrogen inhibitors and how these processes fit with 4R Nutrient Stewardship
• Establishing cereal rye as a cover crop in soybeans
Rewatch sessions from our March 10 digital event day! Register for free to learn:
• How small changes on your farm can lead to BIG returns
• Making your planter more profitable
• The future of autonomous machinery
• The latest innovations in ag equipment
March 10, 2021
Planting Kick Off – Profiting Through Incremental Gains
What’s on your mind as you start the 2021 growing season? We’ll share ideas on maximizing profitability through small changes, planting equipment tips and news, plus what’s on the horizon as another season gets underway.
June 16, 2021
Getting on with Growing – Vigilance in Crop Care
Now that the season is underway, what pressures are you facing? We’ll talk to experts about emerging issues and opportunities in the field, ways to be more efficient with inputs and how to get the most out of your farm equipment this spraying season.
July 13, 2021
Research and Tire-Kicking – Demos and Clinics to Inform Your Decisions
Although in-person restrictions make tire-kicking and plot tours tough this summer, we’ll bring you up-to-date information from the field to help with equipment decisions, crop research to help you plan and ways to prepare for harvest.
August 18, 2021
Livestock Day 2021 - Featuring Dairy and Beef
Dairy and beef producers continue to face changes in their sectors based on trade and market pressures and influence from consumer trends. We’ll share what’s impacting production today and look at strategies to help producers in each sector maximize profits.
September 15, 2021
Making Progress – Considerations for Pre-Harvest
Are you ready for the busy harvest season? As you prepare for this year’s harvest, we’ll help you set up your equipment for harvest success, get your crop off and stored for top quality and share how plot tours are adding to harvest knowledge.
November 10, 2021
What a Year – A Celebration of Ag Innovation
Innovation drives the heart of our Canadian ag industry. We’ll showcase some of the best innovations from 2021, and share ground-breaking technologies from agri-business, crop and seed, equipment and livestock that will drive the future of ag.
Enter to win a chance to Stock Your Shop with tools & equipment from New Holland!
The Flip & Win with Farmtario contest runs from May 17, 2021 through to midnight on November 10, 2021
There are many ways to enter. Make sure you register, then look for bonus entries:
• Entries are available online at FlipandWinWithFarmtario.com
• Subscribe to Farmtario’s FREE eNewsletter, and be automatically entered for a chance to win
• Register at outdoorfarmshow.com and attend this year’s Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show digital event days throughout the year to find bonus codes at the digital events
• Look for bonus codes for additional chances to win in issues of Farmtario starting May 17, 2021
Check out what’s included in the grand prize!
See contest rules on the Flip & Win with Farmtario website for details. Contest is open to Ontario (Canada) residents only. The Ultimate New Holland Shop Prize Pack includes tools and shop equipment valued at $25,000. Grand prize may not be exactly as shown. No purchase necessary.
Follow us on social media to stay in the loop about all the contests for #COFS21.