2013 Show Features
Seedbed Preparation Demo Lets Creativity Fly at Canada's Outdoor Farm Show
May 30, 2013 - Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show lets creativity fly for their 20th anniversary field equipment demonstrations. Every day at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS), 17 manufacturers will line up and showcase what their ideal one pass tillage solution is.
COFS heads into its 20th anniversary on the heels of a successful 2012 event.
October 10, 2012 – Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) on September 11, 12 and 13, 2012 proved to be a successful showcase of leading agricultural innovation infront of a captive farm family audience.
4-H Canada Kick's Off Fundraising Campaign at COFS!
- September 6th, 2012 - Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show is delighted to host the kick-off of 4-H Canada’s 100 for 100 Legacy Fundraising Campaign at this this year’s Show. This campaign is being launched in advance of the 100th anniversary of 4-H Canada in 2013 and represents a $100 donation to support the next 100 years of 4-H in Canada.
Canada’s Dairy Capital Keeps Title
With Five Robotic Milkers
- September 4th, 2012 - When you are in the mood to shop, the most efficient and effective method is to have all the options available in one spot. Auto malls and trade shows are good examples of "one-stop-shopping" options. But, if you are looking for a robotic milking system, there is no better place to shop than in Oxford County - Canada’s Dairy Capital – specifically at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show on September 11, 12 & 13, 2012.
2012 Programming Schedule
- September 4, 2012 - Don’t miss a minute of the action at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show! This show specializes in interactive demonstrations from livestock handling to manure spreaders and farm safety.
Four Weeks Until Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show 2012!
- August 14, 2012 - On Tuesday September 11th, Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show will open its gates for the 19th time in Woodstock, ON. To officially kick things off, new president Doug Wagner will be joined by a variety of special speakers during the Opening Ceremonies at noon. Don’t miss seeing…
Spreading Gold – Spreading Right
- July 11, 2012 – Each year, the team at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) looks to facilitate field equipment demonstrations that will help farmers see first-hand ways to make their farm operations more efficient, environmentally sustainable and profitable. If this means demonstrating new equipment that spreads manure more effectively and economically, then the COFS team will make it happen!
Ploughing Is NOT a Four-Letter Word!
- May 16, 2012 – When reviewing ideas for field demonstrations, the team at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show (COFS) brought in Certified Crop Advisor, Pat Lynch, to brainstorm challenges facing farmers and determine the best field demonstrations. And the winner? Tillage is back at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show but with a new twist!
Jocius Recognized by Ontario Agricultural College
- May 3, 2012 – Canada’s Outdoor Shows was honored two-fold on May 3rd at the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) Alumni Association and OAC Alumni Foundation’s Annual General Meeting at the University of Guelph. The Founder of Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show, the late Ginty Jocius, was awarded posthumously with the Order of OAC in recognition of the many contributions over his lifetime to the betterment of Canadian agriculture and the University of Guelph.
Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show Is “On A Roll”
With Five Months To Go!
- April 11, 2012 – Everyone’s thoughts are on this early spring weather and the itch to get out on the field. But in five short months, Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show presented by Farm Credit Canada will again roll out a wonderland of new technologies and live demonstrations with crops, machinery and livestock.
$100,000 Gift to OAC Boosts Bioproduct Research
- January 23, 2012 – A commitment to innovation for a greener economy is strengthened thanks to a $100,000 gift from Vancouver-based Glacier Media Inc. to the Ontario Agricultural College (OAC) at the University of Guelph. The funds will support the development of Phase 2 of the Bioproducts Discovery and Development Centre (BDDC) and the University's BetterPlanet Project.
DOUG WAGNER TO LEAD CANADA'S OUTDOOR SHOWS
- January 3, 2012 – Canada's Outdoor Shows Limited Partnership, the parent company of Canada's Outdoor Farm Show and Canada's Outdoor Equine Expo, is very pleased to announce the appointment of Douglas Wagner as President effective January 1, 2012. Mr. Wagner assumes this position from Lorie Jocius who will now act as Vice-President.