2013 Show Features
NEW RUMEN-MATE DEMOS
- Learn about this new dairy technology right from the experts. Daily demos will cover the features & benefits of Rumen-Mate to curious dairy audiences.
Sponsored by: Lester’s Bovine A.I. Service and Drench-Mate
NEW DOZENS OF PRODUCT LAUNCHES & MUCH MORE!
Shh! It’s too soon for Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show to announce the dozens of new products today, but stay tuned for the list of new agricultural equipment that is making its Canadian debut in September!
NEW Emergency Vehicle and Equipment Demos
Farm & Food Care will unveil their brand new livestock emergency awareness vehicle at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show! Don’t miss the chance to tour the completely outfitted truck and try your hand at testing the new euthanasia guns (including the TED and Zephyr) with hands-on demos. Come can get interactive and ask your burning questions on emergency response, animal care and who Farm & Food Care is.
Ongoing daily in the swine and poultry pavilion
Britespan Dairy Innovation Centre (DIC)
More than 15 dairy companies & product lines join forces every September to create the world’s only dairy barn that features two different robotic milking systems. See the DeLaval Voluntary Milking System & Lely Astronaut A4 Milking System come alive to show off their high tech systems. The DIC is a complete showcase of dairy technology with the latest products from BriteSpan Building Systems, Lely, DeLaval, Ontario Harvestore, Agrilight, AGSourcing International, Arntjen, Avonbank, B-W Feed & Seed Ltd., Danamay Supplement Company, David Carson Farms & Auction Services, Enerworks Solar, Faromor, FCC, Klijn Agri Coatings, Kubota, Mycogen Seeds, OMAFRA, Ontario Dairy Farmer magazine, Promat, Stubbe’s Precast Inc.
& Supreme Mixer/Brodie Ag.
Featuring: Lely & DeLaval
PASTURE GRAZING DEMO
- Whether cattle or sheep, there are key tips & tricks to using pasture grazing equipment successfully. Visit this interactive demo to see how your animals can benefit from a well-planned rotational grazing system.
Sponsored by: Gallagher Power Fencing, Brussels Agri-Services, Kane Vet, Canadian Cattlemen Magazine & OMAFRA
ONGOING DAILY ON NORTH MALL
GROBER YOUNG ANIMAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- The Grober Young Animal Development Centre invites visitors to see their research-in-motion & learn more about calf nutrition, health & development. The Grober Young Animal Development Centre also offers daily demonstrations on calf, lamb & kid feeding equipment from Forster Technik & Grober Nutrition.
VIP Dairy Producers Brunch
- Thursday September 12, 2013 is “Dairy Day” at Canada’s Outdoor Farm Show. Dairy producers & their families can enjoy a complimentary breakfast sponsored by eight agricultural companies committed to Canada’s dairy sector. This INVITE ONLY breakfast is a valuable networking opportunity for all in attendance.
SHEEP, Goat, Veal & RABBIT Pavilion
- Producers involved in these industries will find industry representatives, breed associations & equipment companies in the Multi-Shelter Greenhouse. A well-rounded cross section of industry reps will be on-hand to answer questions & show new products.
ONGOING DAILY ON 7TH LANE